See what RPM customers have to say:
– I have a mini e revo with all rpm a-arms and hub carriers. I bash the crap out of it… Haven’t had one breakage. So props to all you guys at RPM. You guys make one tough product. ~ Luke H.
– I love the RPM brand I will tell you this I may worry about my engine, esc, battery, but my mind is never stressed about my RPM arms. I have been in RC for years had over 75 cars trucks and race rigs and never once had a failure thanks for the ease of mind especially when I hit a 4×4 post and went on to win the race your parts are the best!!!!!!! ~ Jeff B.
– I like the fact that RPM actually does R&D into their products. They don’t just take a stock a arm, copy it and make it with their material. You guys go a step above and add things like suspension adjustability, fix common breaking issues on higher stress parts, and giving us better protection for our high priced Rc’s. ~ Jeremy V.
– So glad I found you, my husband will be replacing many parts with RPM! Nothing but great reviews! ~ Natalie F.
If you’re searching for the best possible parts for your Traxxas, Associated, Losi or other favorite R/C vehicle, you’ve come to the right place. RPM R/C Products are designed AND manufactured right here in the USA. We take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of each and every part we build, which is why all RPM molded products come with a limited lifetime guarantee against breakage at prices similar or less than the same stock component it’s replacing! Give us a try, you’ll be glad you did!
Jump to our main page to see what’s new or head over to our products pages to start searching for parts for your vehicle. Our products pages have multiple ways to find what you’re looking for and our “Make / Model” search tool will limit your results to items that only fit your vehicle so finding what you need is a snap!
Would you like to learn a little more about RPM? Head over to our About page to see more about who we are and how we came to be.
– These are the only aftermarket parts that haven’t caused me more trouble than stock and are insanely durable, more-so than aluminum ~ Robby L.
– I like that I can buy inexpensive, but high quality American made parts for my RC car. ~ Eddie V.
– What I like about rpm products is that the amount of abuse you do to them they won’t break except once in a blue moon but that’s when the amazing customer support will take great care of you. Love the products keep up the good work ~ Ryan D.